Our Community Links service offers short term mental health support.
We can support people for up to six sessions with:
- Making connections with people and communities
- Focussed emotional support
Personalised support during specific periods of life that could cause deterioration of mental health.
Support is provided through a combination of 1:1 support, group work and peer support. We link in with carers, health and social care professionals and other organisations delivering support.
To be eligible for this service a person must:
- Have a mental health need (inclusive of undiagnosed needs)
- Be aged 17 or older
- Live in Warwickshire, or be registered with a GP in Warwickshire
- Not be entitled to social care services
For more information about the service please contact Maria Beale at firstname.lastname@example.org or on 07950 786 032.
Click here to download a referral form.