London and South East Opportunities
If you would like to be part of our team but can't see anything here we'd still love to hear from you.
Drop the recruitment team a line at email@example.com or call 020 3119 0969.
Before you fill in an application please read our privacy notice.
Read about what it's like to work or volunteer for KeyRing.
Community Enabler in Haringey
We currently have a new vacancy for Community Enabler to join KeyRing in Haringey.
This is a permanent part time post of 30 hours per week with the salary of £10.55 per hour (£20,572.50 per year) pro rata.
KeyRing are a not for profit organisation and their aim is to support vulnerable people to live independently. We provide support to over 1000+ people across England and Wales, from KeyRing networks to Self- Advocacy.
The Purpose of this role is to provide support to KeyRing Members in an enabling way so that people take control of their lives and develop, use and share their skills and talents. The role will include supporting people to achieve their aspirations, share their skills and talents, utilise and develop community connections and to promote natural support relationships.
- We require individuals to be flexible, enthusiastic and have a common-sense approach.
- Have an understanding of the needs of vulnerable adults and have experience in a relevant area.
- Able to communicate effectively with a wide variety of people, including service users, their families, staff, volunteers and professionals.
- Willing to try new activities and be open to challenge
- Ability to plan and prioritise your own workload
- Good IT skills (Word, Excel, Outlook)
- A commitment to the values, aims and objectives of KeyRing
- Salary £10.55 per hour plus London Weighting Allowance
- Pension Scheme
- Excellent training program with recognised qualifications
- Employee Assistance Programme
- We pay for your DBS & Online Update
KeyRing is proud to be an equal opportunities employer and we welcome applications from all sections of the community.
For more information about the role please contact Lucia Fusko Harcinikova on 078 5286 8077.
The closing date is on 26th January.
Click here to download the Job Description / Person Specification.
Please click here to apply online.
Community Connections Volunteers, Haringey
Support people and make a real difference in your community by becoming a volunteer for KeyRing. We are looking for a number of Community Connections Volunteers for our new service in Haringey.
Click here to read more about the Community Connections Volunteer role and click here to apply online.
If you would prefer to complete the application form in Word format, please click here to download an application form and return completed to firstname.lastname@example.org
For more information contact email@example.com or call 020 3119 0969.