In Sandwell we support people who are homeless or at the risk of becoming homeless. We have been working in the area since 2015.
We have 4 networks in Sandwell for 40 Members.
- West Bromwich (Network of 10)
- Rowley Regis (Network of 10)
- Oldbury (Network of 10)
- Oxford Road, West Bromwich (Network of 10)
KeyRing in Sandwell can help if you:
- Are at risk of becoming homeless, have you been served an eviction notice and don’t know what to do?
- Are homeless. We can meet you in the community, sessions don’t have to be at home only.
- Struggle with reading your letters and bills.
- Need support to develop your independence/ life skills
To get KeyRing support in Sandwell you must:
- Live in Sandwell
- Be over 18 years’ old
- Need support to build independence
What makes us different?
KeyRing in Sandwell is unique to other services, alongside the more traditional support services we offer community support. Community support includes our community hub session and building network’s of connection across the Sandwell area.
We believe that every person has something to offer and we can link you in with other people within our service for you to offer/receive support.
If you would like to be part of KeyRing, you are more than welcome to attend our community hub sessions. Any member of the community is welcomed to attend these sessions.
Monday Hub - Sainsbury’s Café, Halesowen Street, Black Heath, Sandwell - 10am-12pm - with Michelle
Thursday Hub - Goldfields Court Home, West Bromwich - 10am-1pm - with Michelle
Thursday social event - The Court of Request, Oldbury - 5pm-7pm - with Anthony
Friday Hub - Sainsbury’s Oldbury, Freeth Street, Oldbury - 10am-12pm
Due to Covid-19 no KeyRing hubs are meeting in person. Please see our Coronavirus statement for more information.
If you would like support or to meet new people and make some new friends, this is the perfect opportunity for you.
Lucy 0753 435 0167