Move on from parents/carers
KeyRing help to prevent crisis and relationship breakdown by supporting families and individuals to move on from the family home. People also seek support to plan for the future when family members are unwell or elderly.
- Support to prepare for a move: mentally and practically
- Support to engage with the family and assess options
- Assistance to choose and bid on or purchase a property
- Support with the move, including sourcing furniture, removal companies etc
- Support with budgeting and benefit maximisation
- Support to build connections in the community
- Peer support
- Ongoing tenancy related support
- Housing related support
- Reduction in packages of support
People who are connected require less paid for support. Their wellbeing increases both physically and mentally.
KeyRing work with other providers to review existing packages of support.
KeyRing challenge individuals to do more things for themselves through practice, encouragement and peer support. Where people have been told that they cannot do things, we look at ways that they can.