Building Back Better
We believe that we can build back better than before and that we absolutely should.
The Build Back Better principles are:
- Secure the needs of everyone in the UK now and into the future
- Protect and invest in our public services
- Rebuild society with a transformative Green New Deal
- Invest in people, not just big business
- Build solidarity and community across borders
- As an organisation, we are Building Back Better by learning from and building upon our experiences over the pandemic.
A better future for everyone requires investment in social care (hearts and minds, more than merely money) and that social care is ambitious for the lives of the people it supports. The Social Care Future that we seek is:
Living in the place we call home with the people and things that we love, in communities where we look out for one another, doing the things that matter to us.